Thursday, May 25, 2017

Strange stranger

History, mystery or nice story
I lack the right range
As I roll over
The Range Rover
Of wonders
That thunder
My life.. Lively blunder
Sink under or Flot over
Have a passover
Or crossover
Friend zone... Alone

Strange stranger.

I trust,  believe n live
To see them, her and him
Happy, happier
And as I pray
She preys over my wall
Walk,  talk n stalk
All I post,  wonder n get lost
In thoughts of how
When and how deep
Deeper this gets
Free liking, lone Vikings
Biking in Bikinis
With Zero worry
Or sorry
For heart feels best how
Unique n strange stranger

Makes ginger n his power ranger
Has clawed ..the attentions
And liking intentions
Dedication of decisions
Incision of seasons
Unison of Reason
Strange stranger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...