Thursday, April 28, 2016

Chase that choice

Money, no money
Life Must roll,
Lick and Lick the balls of Hustle
Muscle up the lollipop of sweat
and dung the charity of you efforts

Get Mad with Monday
As weekend knocks cuddle the pains
With Hope and new dawn
of realities. Don't give a fuck
with their nasties
Niceties of Success await

Mind your business
As you slash your weaknesses
Bellies of indecency
will seduce your idleness
Starving them with pot-bellies
Of impossibilities
courtesy of unwanted indulgence

Flow up the rough row
Blow up the damn blow
Sore the futile of sow
And don't fail to dhow
The claws of slow
stroke the poke of hawk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...