Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Wireless Shear.

Seemingly simple
Yet hurts than acid
Taken for granted
Ignored in daylight
assumed as oblivion
Not the same Anymore
Sacrifices are priceless
Sharing,  a Golden Care
Spending together a twilight
delighting obligations
Betrayal
A bitter loathing scum
Spamming life cycle
Trajon dragon
Confiscating soul nudity
Humanity malware
Encysted in humbleness
Coagulating life virtues
As they maliciously
Spy in dumbness
Words scuds
Actions cross loss
Floss drowns a boss
Reality unveils character
Time has all the answers
Patient breeds humility
They will wake up
In nothingness than
Self pity ...a late spate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...