Monday, June 1, 2015

..feel>><< fly.. bondage

Image result for freedom pics
thank you life 
for giving me a chance
is it once ? do u want me to dance?
advance or have a glance
no!!..freedom to my life kingdom



rest in peace
crumbles all my pieces
not at peace, not again please
release, freeze me or lease 
ooh yes !freedom to my life kingdom

Image result for freedom picsam in deficiency
peace  inefficiency
since ancient 
am still a patient 
Gosh!freedom to my life kingdom

yesterday is gone
today is decaying 
tomorrow am yet to borrow
follow or burrow to the oblivion marrow
lacking !freedom to my life kingdom
a champion to success
stallion of mind union
lion of life jungle 

born  to survive 
enjoying !freedom to my life kingdom



© gift 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...