Saturday, June 13, 2015

who am i?



Who am i ?
A puzzle that knocked my personality
Only to be served expired cocktail
Image result for i need my freedom pics

Right or wrong
Behind bars i slept in self denial
For all trials ended  brutal

I punctuated my life phrases
Masses worsened my life sentence
A death toll was on my trolley.

Refined Curses
Only because i chose free will
School had its own drill, milling me to nil

Bright dream inspired my zeal
Confusion clobbered my path-way
Freedom of personality i was denied

I sought asylum in drugs
Marijuana almost butchered my mind
The dead -end to my turning point

I was a desert, no one liked my desserts
Like a health hazard, i dined at evils come together
I hated me for my opinion seemed barren to them
Image result for i need my freedom pics

Am now free like uncontrollable airborne disease
Lacking concoction for my success abnormality
A rough trough no one can do like me

Free at last I have mastered me
I flourish in the garden of triumph
And sleep at sleep at the natural spring of “who i am”

© gift 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...