Wednesday, June 3, 2015

mathina extras


 a simple fake smile
bolted her to his limo
a very strange El nino
that glued her a long while
girl cleavage-7
a notorious boob cleavage
axed him for a lifetime bandage
bondage that spun his interest all ages
blindly paying wages,useless sage

she pretend to love
a pure lie,earth and above
knows all her fact file
she fears not defiles to keep profile

daggering her overnight
bleeding the sweet taste of romance
too bad the machete was blunt
the pain drowning her to a lifetime comma

sweet aroma of evil
drilling down like a weevil
boxing with choices devil
automatically facing the peril


© gift 2015..thanks for viewing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...