Saturday, June 20, 2015

MISTRESS(mpango wa kando).Not just an HOBBY !!!!!!!!

i was born brainy and witty
enjoying all the luxuries of the city
am crazy with fashion and mad creativity
this is my daily insanity,so please i need no pity



no commitment stress
too bad am your husbands mistress
all assigned queues  in my address
an not apologetic, all salivate at my undress


i frequent flash their dollars at Seychelles sandy beaches
i beg, don't mistake me for any slutty street bitches
i can afford my bills, my lifestyle and all these riches
mind you i taught your hubbies all sex styles, so mute your pitches


© gift 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...