Sunday, June 14, 2015

MATURE LOVE AMATEUR



From 8.00am, I had my fathers’ herd to look after. I dashed to my room picked my akala, bow and spears. My little sister was already at the zizi accompanied by my granny. Story time with this great old man was always a mind blowing experience.  Here he was, assisting me sing to the melodies of the mooing hungry cattle.  The two innocent creatures (a young kid goat and my little siz) caught my eyes at a glance.   .
Down the rolling hills I was in this amazing jungle. The place I have been raring for half a decade now. The natural azure was always refreshing with the wild animals keeping my company.
A special day awaits me. It poked my mind with a precious visit. Birds singing in full voices while the impala danced to the welcoming atmosphere. A good fortune was on my throne.  Two hours later, an unexpected guest showed up, KONYAZII my long times crush. I liked her since the days of Sunday school reciting gospel hymns and poem that were always tantalizing. Her soft high pitch caught me by surprise, hey BALATA, she called.  I rushed her way; on her lap was an ink mark: “UA DAY” it was written.
I didn’t get her at that point, but I was expectant on what she really made.
We strolled down the jungle to this awesome botanic garden. We walked down the aisle of nature trail that led us straight to the river. I crossed and started splashing water all sides using my stick.  She called for help to cross the river but I liked seeing her defenseless and helpless and this made me feel a real king on a throne. Drip, drip and the pregnant clouds seemed to give birth anytime. I fell back to have my queen assist cross the river. I carried her on my lap which reminded me of life saving experience with my fathers’ cattle when rivers were flooded. The raindrops were tripling that made us hide in rich bougainvilleas. Cold was fast catching on us and a cold love war was now evident in me. My silence was broken by a cold arm strap on my waist accompanied by a tight embrace that enslaved me. The wonderful angel was all over me. Our penguins coiling created a warm ecosystem that stabilized our temperature.

Raindrops on her eyelids made me mistake she was crying; I like it this way for no one realizes if am crying or not, she replied. Her stern gaze left me uneasy; your wet deceitful lips are making me uncomfortable, she complained. I stretched my arm to dry them but a policed soft drip denied access. I like them watered like a young plantain, looking healthy, innocent and full of appetizers, a soft whisper applauded. On the background her heart beats were racing like fast and furious 7.
 A real adventure but I was deeply in prison; I wished the mixed feeling could explode the hell outer my life. A roller coaster of questions without answers clobbered my mind. I walked slowly to the drizzling atmosphere where I was welcomed by a waving young flower of hibiscus dancing to the tune of the blowing wind. I recalled my little sisters’ goodbyes. Her natural innocent smiles and I asserted goodbye to fear. I picked the flower and gave it to her. “Kings Daughter, I can’t afford an expensive rose flower, could you please accept this for the impromptu courtesy visit”, I retorted. I boldly looked at her eye and all this time she was calligraphing earth using her toes. I reached to pat her, and she shyly gazed at me. You are a true gentleman n I treasure you more than gold or platinum .mind you I have waited for this moment all my entire life.  A millipede crawled on her bare foot; this made her jumped straight from the ground, hugging me tightly at the same time yelling like a mad man.  In no time our lips were colliding like titans.  My fathers’ loud burst’ “where is the herd and what is the time?” terminated our adventure.

© gift 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...