Tuesday, August 4, 2015

COMRADES PLEDGE

My tear-wellS have dried up
Dry lips betray my sneaky smiles
For what happened exceeded assassination
Education soldiers ambushed by dead soul dimwits


Each blood splash
Slash a family’s future
Fatefully ending their daily feature
Of nurturing a rescue generation
From their deep-down poverty constriction

A brother wailing
A sister slain
What wrong did they do?
Why did they have to go through all this?

 
 
 Dark cloud, crowd and clot
My blood acceleration
Terrific inhumane incidence
Suiciding innocent comrades
Its comprehension sparks memory tension
For no pension
Can resurrect our fallen lion(esses)


Insecurity mayhem
Loom unleashing doom
We got no room
To maintain cool with no back-up boom
Mortein doom
 Is A joke to any groom



In solidarity
Pwani to kimanthi
Maseno AND TUM
U.o.N we lead THE PEACE TEAM
Egerton, Moi Masinde MULIRO AND K.U
WE SAY BIG BOLD#NO TO TERRORISM
Strathmore ,Baraton JKUAT
WE FLYTHE BANNER HIGHER
#WEAREONE

MKU to CUEA
Daystar ,chuka laikipia kisii
We bow down for our last respect 
FOR
Once a comrade , always a comrade




 
ALL COMRADES PLEDGE HYMN

NO PEACE NO FUTURE
NO COMRADES NO FUTURE
NO TERRORISM BRIGHTER FUTURE

WE LOVE KENYA
WE CAN’T LET IT BLEED ANYMORE
ACTION NOW, PEACE NOW
KENYAN EQUAL HUMANITY
ANY INSANITY IS A PURE ATROCITY

©GKatolo 2015 .....@Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...