Friday, August 7, 2015

The Harambee spirit



 
The Harambee spirit

The first president of Kenya
Mzee Jomo Kenyatta coined the best inheritance
Pulling resources together, to enhance humanity

Kenyan for Kenya,team spirit was amplified
1milli4Jadudi, Kenya only gets better
Artists sweat and sweet we reap

Poor students learn, poverty stricken community shine
Dining  in success as the wine of humanity advancement
Flows in the vessels of all Kenyan

KENYANS ON TWITTER DEFENSE FORCE
BLOGGERS IN THOUGHT SYNTHESIS TO SAVE KENYA
CORPORATE AND NATIONAL COHESION; KENYA ONLY GETS BETTER

#Weareone
We are Kenya
We are our brothers/sisters guardians 


©GKatolo 2015 .....@Thank you

1 comment:

  1. my love for kenya is unmarched., #always loyal to my motherland ....onelove one nation

    ReplyDelete

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...