Tuesday, August 18, 2015

KEEP CALM ,.....You Are yet to be Given Power to READ....

sasa ni saa sita mwalimu kwaheri....
 nursery was crafty, fun and artistic
the  ladders in Class 1 text book
Dwarfed my imaginations

ma...me mi mo mu
class 2 assignment were crazy...
clay molding and serious canes# 
made me who i am today#

kifo njoo unichukue
 the fairly tale of class 3 text book
resonate in my mind to-date
Mr.Muia am still enjoying fruits of your sweat

class 4,5 n 6,,,,,lazing around was a big welcome
7 and 8 and waking up before the cock crows was a must
the noisy horn bill... and circus and icarus ...
GHCRE too mee 90 minutes marathon

then i became a mono...
cramming serious science branches
oooh bom 2 and dating plus craziness no sorry
Form 3 + 4 and KNEC knocked my doors

8.4.4 has no mercy..
1 year to 4th year....you have to keep going
summing 16yrs in school
Glory unto Almighty.. 

And  Am yet to be Given Power to READ
©GKatolo 2015 .....@Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...