Thursday, August 6, 2015

my life is suffocated



Image result for unhappy rich kids picsWHO WILL EVER FILL THE VOID IN ME? This statement was so disheartening and made me drop tears. I looked at my closest pal narrate her story and deep down I  felt scorched. "Being born in a billionaires family is not a ticket to happiness but like any other living soul its a personal decision/choice to be happy" she concluded. FYI  the worst thing that ever happens is being yoked in families nasty deals which its never by request but the only option in the bargaining table. This leaves you encircled in a certain cocoon which you cant come out of. My freedom is never guaranteed and ironically my security guard knows where, when who and what am gonna do next. "I miss me… I miss playing in the muddy grounds of African soil. I miss visiting/hanging out with my friends anytime I deem right," she emphasized.




As i was listening to my girlfriend narrate her story i was left asking, "does she ever know how many people wish to be like her, funniest of all; does she know how many people are so jealous of her life?
Image result for unhappy rich kids pics
I have never lived my life. I don't even think their is such option for me to redeem my life back to normalcy. Having a gun requires licensing, whereas to me its a play toy. 
Loneliness has made me anti-social. I cant connect with people one on one as i may wish to... At times my legs yearn for a stroll shockingly nonetheless all our fuel guzzlers are always fully fueled and a standby driver ready to take me from shopping, class,down-town and games. i have sophisticated gadgets.. yes i do...the latest apps and gadgets. but am not happy anyway...my life is so suffocated... dad , mum its time you let me go... 




©GKatolo 2015 .....@Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...