Saturday, February 27, 2016

Raped by the Pastoress

It was a chilling madsday
In the middle of the choir high notes
As the chores intensified to the core
Doctrines encrypted and inverted.
Pastor lady appetite boiling faster
 
Into the melodious music temptations
She singled me with her snoopy flicky
I cleared figured the chicky shy lipbite
A young naive virgin Christian I was.
In the alter of altar

Her lip kiss was more than Judacious
I fell prey for her gluing sweet sin
Angels of her sexiness imprisoning
As her shy bedroom eyes shared juiciness
She surrendered her starving thorny sexual desires
She masterminded the whole sin scene
In the moans of her prayers
Authorizing me to quench in her oasis
She spread wide her red sea
I marched on to the promised land
In the guidance of her soft melting palm
Ordering the break of chastity covenant.
Penetrating the hymen hymn
She sang in tongues
And we terminated the last supper

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXP-cKS9T6-NevG9oMWKcqQ_Zcf_8IX4f6YMUbqROoujogkyNo 
I was so sure she betrayed my loyalty
Dancing to hysterical worship lyrics
She swore to fast for the matter
Sanctifying us in prayers n devotion
All along gracious for a New beginning"Saviour Son"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...