Friday, February 5, 2016

Apology 1.

Dilemma that
The Bleedy this
The truth then
The Hurts though...
Indelible thoughts

Plead...plead
Lead and deeds
Weed n creed
A shackled covenant
Unexpected hurricane.

Trust trust
A rust in the guts
Pride n ego thrusts
Can't be bought
Must be earned

Precious is invaluable
Attention deserves time
Sacrifice requires strong will
Life can't be compared
Its a thicket of vanities

Words  kills
Words builds
Words hurts
Words confuses...
Words reunites

A shoulder to lean
A solace pillar all time
A confidant matrices
A Shield 4 turbulent yield.
A heal all that deserves

Sufficient grace
Amazing will
Extraordinary mercy
I ask in humility
Forgiveness I plead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...