Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Gaddafi Tragic

Rob their minerals not right
Pollute their lifestyles not souls
Change locality not system
Stem irrationality not relativity
Stalk their behavior not government
Stub neocolonialism not democracy
Suffocate inhumanity not diversity
Jail cartels not Nobles
Manipulative aids
As advancement in raids
Paid to dislodge maiden
Laid in sanctum bays
Slay souls with prey dolls
Godfather mentality
Dislocating African fraternity
Daylight insurgencies
Indignantly killing at will
Merciless organs
Flaunting nuisant atrocities
Our fertility they grabbed
Our minerals they own
Our freedom the killed
Our mother nature they exploit
Our lingo they confiscated
Our grannies they slayed
Our traditions they drained
Our wildlife they butchered
Our economies they toppled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...