Sunday, February 7, 2016

411

Am a product of night
Many wonder why ....
I love night travel
Night life soothes. 
Night calmness is peaceful
Everything is just amazing

An extra hour is all I capitalize
The musical whistles
Of the sleeping plains
Nurtures my innate being
I find peace in meditation
Gain fulfilment in creativity

Nature flirts me
Life asserts me.
Am at peace with silence
Am satisfied with nature
Wild around ...Great is the Union
Energizes my life ...

I burn the extra candle
Till the break of night virginity
I push harder the life knob
When no one is disturbing
As many snore to the affirmation. the moon choke their misconception

Star shine brighter
In millions they congregate
Ululating in beauty n awe
How gracious it is
To conquer the unseen
Beating self n worries
As mantle of possibilities
Melts into reality
In the yawn of dawn

As the dew forms
Oh still air numbing
I raise beyond the odds...
A winner I emerge
I salute those amazing nights...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...