Sunday, February 28, 2016

Call 911

Call 911
For I killed my soul
I can't feed on my degree
I can't eat my goodness
I can't wait for nothing
Yet life is this unfair trade fair
Call 911

Call 911
For am tempted to join revolting groupies
Of what good is being educated
Yet your uncle uncles is terrorising Kenya
With corruption , devoted citizens sweat
No job, hiking prices at will
You have now to deal with it
Call 911.

Call 911
For fairness is a slaughter house
Judiciary an hyenas den
So tell me! Do I feed on hope
Robbing the nation at broad daylight
My patriotism is at test...
Let me demolish the remaining
Silly hypocrite, deal with it now...
Call 911

Call 911
For sham scum is all I hear day in out
WTF your sons flaunt our countries wealth
Driving posh guzzlers under our bill
Fattening foreign account with looted cash
Wasting our efforts in foreign trips
Meetings and allowances adding up
Am done with empty promises
Let's scrabble for the remaining bits
Call 911.


Call 911

For all we need is fertile opportunities

Jobs not futile advances n chances

A great life full of basic resources

No more lies or blackmails

Dear sir as u read this mail

Remember to bail the nation

Not jail us with misplaced hopes

Shun treacherous corrupt deals

As you reduce unnecessary borrowing

Call 911


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...