Monday, September 5, 2016

Dog walk

You Walk dogs
We Walk to look for food
You run to digest food
We run to look for food
You refill your Bins with fresh delicacies
We search in Dump sites to fill bellies
You spend your moola on trendies
We are loaned to acquire health care

You live in enclosed zoos
We mingle with wild
You guzzle gas for a run of your money
We Hustle harder for the hike in pricing.
you are attended by a personal doctor
We queue to obtain pain relievers
You are software
We are the hardware
Coexistence is vital
But exploitation is your Jovial
Plight of Haves and Have not.
A doctrine of Human inducement
A better-worse Relations
For it governs & helps Control
Inequitable distribution
Of Dogs &  Dog walk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...