Thursday, September 29, 2016

Aftermath

When clouds collect
Shadows fill the Earth
And when The morning Breaks
Africa shines Bright
As Flowers glare in awe
Praise of great blessings.

When the Idleness of the mind strike
Dust collect in the Shelves of Brain cells
As the Blows life rocket
Sockets of imagination retard
And as  Brain engine suffers knock
Shock paralyzes Thinking
With insanity taking center stage
Whilst insensitivity & inhumanity skyrocket

When HOPE diminishes
Life purpose lose meaning
Existence then feels so Bitter
With suicide being a better option
Focus and Determination
make a man Hero
And Dreams get powerful
with Consistency & persistence
Then everything becomes possible
With God All thing get qualification.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...