Sunday, September 25, 2016

Ridge in the Bridge

I was the best Bridge
That you rode on to glory
Am so humbled you did
For it was not my Stupidity
That I gave you the golden chance
To exploit your Prudence
That is rapidly expressing
Your ingenuity
Flops and Huge miss
That am so grateful you suffer
The Derailed Pride of self worthy

I don't usually cry
Not that my tear glands are barrel
I don't usually show off
Its not Fan-base that I lack
I don't usually brag
Its never my cup of coffee
I don't seek gratification
For Humanity is so biased
I don't often  fight
Not that am a weakling
I don't Revenge back
Its a waste of my precious Energies.

The good that I ever did
Let it be a blessings
But am so sorry I can't
Keep holding you up there
That was more than enough
I got mine to live too
The fish I gave Innocently
Let it feed ua ego
And when reality dawns you
I will be  ready to show them
A great blackmailers
A great failure
A man to watch
A Day u will remember the Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...