Thursday, September 22, 2016

I miss

Share ua happiness, For,
I miss everything,
I miss ua hugs,
I miss feeling weak under ua throne,
I miss feeling stupid with you
I always yearn to get on heat on setting eyes on You
l miss just freezing your tension pointa
I miss kissing your tickly Titties
I miss your massage on my back
I miss your slow whispers on my ear
I miss you asking for more
I miss just calling you,first thing in the morning
I miss sharing a shower tab with you
I miss your hand surveying  my body
I miss your hand holding the master tool
I miss the 'I Love you' Goodnight kiss
I miss Your hand around my chest for right hug
l miss everything
I miss you going crazy over me
I Miss writing poems on your naked body
I Miss suckling your Sharp Tits
I miss us running the world
I Miss our tongue clashing
I Miss Your lips interviewing mine
I miss feeling your  wetness
I miss just going crazy over your everything
Just missing appearing right away
I miss my hand racing on ua Backbone
I Miss you calling me baby
I Miss you asking for more
Just miss having your beauty as my screen saver
I just missing you
I Missing you right now
I Just miss if u could feel my hardness
I Just miss if u could fly over
I Just miss if I was all around you
I Just miss if I was making u smile back at me already
I Just miss us swimming together
I Just miss the Selfie of you now
Missing if I had a chance
Just to say thanks dear
Just miss calling u honeypie
Miss u going nuts now
Yes and I miss if only you  knew
How bad am in the mood
To make u sweat sweet
The sexiness of love
As we enjoy the amazing flavors of life
Yes and am missing more
Your  moans as you  sing am the man
as I squeeze the best outer ua horny titties
as I spank the ass that I miss most
as I feel the warmth of ua body
as I go down into ua hot soaking p***y
feeling naughty at ua clit**is
as I listen to ya heart beat
for u miss to unstrap your bra
to have a better feel of your goodies
👙👙👙👙👙💋💋💋💋
Can I kiss your soft lips?
I miss Them dear
Am so horny
I miss your presence now
Just show me ua cleavage
As I wish you knew this....
I miss getting magnetic with you
To End this dry spell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...