Monday, September 26, 2016

Sexiness That Drive Men Crazy.

It was the face
That turned me on
Yes the Voice
That glued me to you
And the way you used to Dress
No Modern model comes close to
And I too remember
How your Ass used to Affirm.
Rhythmically how I started falling
Falling for your body Contours
With this Day I will Never forget
How your Dress revealed your sexiness
Oooh.... Only Wet Dreams can confirm
Soon I started stalking you
My eyes got on Investigative mode
I could intentionally Poke you
All your liking I knew so Quick
And the Random Pranks
I just admired your tipsy smiles
I was so shy, shy not to say
The Heat that was fuming
For I was so scared
I knew best how rejection feels

Then Courage Soon filled the Gauge
Guts came Overflowing
And Fear became an History
Your Digits became my  ownership
And I was ready to pursue her
Funny enough she  was so mysterious
She couldn't give in so fast
And her check List
Oh my it was so BOLD BLOCK
Shouting No, Cant, Won't & Wills...
But she accepted at long last
With Numerous Dinner Dates
Yet no Hopes at all
Frustration haunting my efforts
and travel we enjoyed
Queen demanded more than thoughts
And my socks were almost peeling off
I strained to maintain
Her class and Ass
But her Brains, and Fashion
I beg No man Can
Her Ego and Tastes
Nothing comes closer
Then I started Wondering
What did I Really see
From the first time
For she was so Controlling Uncontrollable
Curfews Right left centre
I was so WRONG....
For I only  Loved your  Body
Your Character still Stinks
Your Ego so traumatizing
ABOVE ALL;I GLAD FOR THE BODY DATE
You gave me good
No woman ever did
You made me proud on the Streets
And more your Body attention
Never surprised me
For me too, I loved your Body
Which quenches Best,
What Mans Thirsty Is
But am so sorry
MARRIAGE IS A BIG NO.
Anytime I can be a doctor
Of your Sexiness My dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...