Friday, September 2, 2016

Because Am a Kid

Mama... Mama why?
Why Mama?
The feeble me, weak me,
Rude me, Disrespectful me,
Is product of your Engineering,
Your foul sweat sweet,
Made crude, Made Silly Me,
Because Mama was always there
Yes there to Defend my False innocence,
Forever There, to fight my battle.

making my assignment easy
Just rattling them
Those I felt I disliked
And yes am still innocent
Until proven rotten,
Thank you Mama
You made criminal Me
Am a graduate already
A living mess
Proof that Mama is the best
Captain of existence and protection

my tear drops,
Flood cells,
The price of your Nonsense
Nuisance Haunting in my death bed.
As the bullet crack my skull
I only recall,  "I love you son"
I love you son... Killed son.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...