Sunday, December 18, 2016

All I needed was a dad

I hate all men
I hate the man who sweat all night
To share his Mucus to my mama
I hate this crushing coldness
All my years are pathetic deficit
I have missed all that tight hug
To assure me all is OK
I have missed that security
From your mere presence
I have missed your advise
Who men are....
I have missed your hope...
That everything is gonna be fine
I have missed a coat hanging in our house
To symbolize guidance n leadership
Yes I am unapologetically hating
All the fathers
Deadbeat silly mannequin
With their flimsy philanthropic generosity
That seals all holes
Just to satisfy a one night stand
Just to offload  loads of mucus
That hanging gun btn your legs
Needs chop off,
You don't deserve a second on top of any lady.
Do you ever see how your blood is suffering?
Where did that burning desire go?
How did you lose your Compassion ?
How do you sleep, walk, talk?
When all your children
are Street urchins and,
Are suffering all their life's?
I wish your father n mother did something better
Maybe masturbate all night.
For your are a living mistake...
A father indeed.... But A dad Never.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...