Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Christmas miracle

Tests of time have been surpassed
This time of year has to be the best
Since the wise men followed the stars
They unravelled all of the mistery
The angels sang such a beautiful song
And nothing on this day could go wrong
Happiness had taken the throne
And all the sadness and misery to be thrown
Some sort of magic wand
Sweeps over all the land
Golden fairy dust covering all that stands
In a divine glory that no being can understand
Every hearty laughter
Every mother reconnected with her daughter
Every evaded disaster
Even as all people cluster
Is a Christmas Miracle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...