Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Dating a Vixen

Darling.... Hey darling...
I roam the city via Uber
My phone accepts only post-pay airtime
and  my breakfast.... Only Java knows
My Dressing, Delloite, Mr price or Walmart can
Pizza Inn, KFC or Chicken Inn are my lunch hubs
My Time keeper is only Rolex
My Ears comfy only via Beat by Dre.
My gadgets only Apple can make
Dubai, Seychelles or Maldives are my Holiday joints
I only shop in Malls
My budget always 6 digits.
My class no school can
And the Swag, you will have to try harder

Am not an oxen to go ploughing
Am not wash machine or maid to wash your clothes
Am not cattle to watch over me
I am not your Mama to baby you
Am not Dish washer to do your dishes
Am fire allergic don't expect me to cook for you
I am not mop to wash your house
Am not security guard to watch over your Family
You are not Cctv to monitor my lifestyle
Am not an hawker to March from town to town
Am not Dog to bear you Quadruplets

So make a  Choice...
Match my Class or Quit
Provide for the above in excess or I Leave
Spoil my lifestyle or someone else does
Overflow my account or we done
Worship me or I wash You away
Do better than my dad or I question your manhood
Groove like a king before I broom you like a Chokoch..
Groom like a celeb or I Doom you like an idiot
Meet my demands and expect heavens on earth
Yours Loving Darling
Vixen Princess..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...