Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Darling Mother

We are lucky to have You as our Mother
Indeed tough than you ever thought
And special to it, she treated us as one of his best
In her Uniqueness she forever adored us
With unlimited love she embraced us
And in fact, We are luck, we shared more
The best part of her life
Extremely marvelous, she made constant visits
To bless the efforts of our Ventures
As well advice us on a myriad life issues

We have lost, a tower of our life
The epitome of wisdom
We mourn her, With our souls deeply heavy
But we gonna be strong,
Taking good care of Papa n ua Daughters
We promise to nurture your grandchildren
To respectable citizens
And in this sad moments
We remain Bonded by your love
As we accept the will of God
More thank him for giving us a lovely mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...