Tuesday, December 6, 2016

My Other Rib cracked

It's a blessing,
That God granted me the best half
Even in your deep sleep
I will cuddle you forever
For our Union, is a rollercoaster of fairy tale
I found a loving Mother in you
A partner worth my everything
And when I was nobody
You picked every bit of me n built an Empire
I yearn to Hug you tight 
And indeed I must confess
That you were the central pillar of Us
In pains you bore me 5 beautiful Angels
Raised them in to Mature responsible citizens
I am forever indebted

My heart is heavy
Lacking words to say,
For yours Suffered most..
I watched you bid us farewell
But still You have not left us
Your soul lives within Us
Your motherly love will forever remain
And Darling, I miss you
The bed getting cold day after day
and my ears missing your sweet voice
Your giggles and smiles...
No one can ever fill that gap
It's hard to accept,
But am joyfully happy
For I know you singing with Angels
Watching over us
Blessing every step of our life.

You are the best thing that ever happened in my life
Alice my dear, Physically you are gone
In our hearts You remain forever n ever
I promise to be a father-Mother
To our Gorgeous Family
My only Beautifully n wonderfully made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...