Wednesday, April 10, 2013

DIRE NEVER SIRE

DIRE NEVER SIRE

the journey of a desperate mother
clumsy with no bother
hard knock to the other
amphitheatre
a daytime nightmare
come to imagine of the threshold#
of pain dealing
intercourse made of screw blades
rough and tough to bear
but what's there for the pair
obvious to declare a 30-30 ordeal
vacation with no limits

oh!” dear mama you are the job I only own”
he reiterates even two weeks after the last scene
magnificent in energy recumbent
funnily the boss knocks again
empty handed !
Harvest time is over
he reluctantly remain a die hard beggar
to swing n bounce its tummy
over my blotted tumbo
turbo vomits every second
unfairly ! the job seeker doesn't honour
his demands dutifully
umuofian style
still demand to fall apart femoral
muscles?
You complain of a girl-boy numbers
sunrise to sunset!!
do you ever recall you seventh borne name ?
Now blames flares all over you
sparking from any end like
an aimless domain
lest you forget
that was a jab
on my lap
pure lies mowed my life
mercilessly
I went ahead to raise the moola
by co-sharing “my well”
on the street tunnels and flashy corners

frankly my soul abandoned
n pardoned them
heart manoeuvred
a come baby come attitude
from all altitudes
in any amplitude
pain paralysed “ my well”
strokes flagged the school team
oh! Kwashiorkor


above all”
my well is dignified
from the surmountable vilifications
diversified experimentation at its climaxes
doctors ,engineers, street urchins
strippers all the works of
nasty misconceptions ;
domains of your scrupulous
unjustifiable hapless mission
with obscured vision


IN THE NAME OF SEX
YOU MADE THEM
POUPERS
TORMENTED
BY LIFE ITSELF....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...