Wednesday, April 10, 2013

CAN I BELIEVE???


  • can I believe?
when will that mature impression
paint tangible art of a faded depression
in darkest background contrast
after suppression
signals of suggestion
of a conclusive everlasting love
an abandonment of concubine life
safe like a young Moses
lying on the river bank
punctual and frank
plus changed like Saul to Paul

Love !
Was this?is it! a mystery?
in such a wonderful misery?
Mine a crazy journey
an industry
I ought to invest my shares heavily
daring and openly in search of my entry
inside a genuinely diverse soul chemistry
forging and forgetting the history
an ancient that made mine weary
desperate but of course ambitious daily
updating my dairy
constant for a crush to smash the naughty
unjustifiable sexology

honey please
I beg to kiss
allow me a moment of bliss
for I entirely miss
what the moon gives peace
my soul pieces
inched and inclined to your stitches
have crossed bridges
searched in fertile ridges
but finally and concluding pledges
I will wait for you even if its on the cliff edges


its late night
am waiting
for your clear gait
naked moon, silent darkness like a plait
justifies you are great
can't deny this fact sheet
am wake all because of you
guardian angel literature
convey the message straight
from street to street
oh!Lord its not her !!
@ if its you ! Lets make the nature healthy for a wealthy daily @

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...