Wednesday, April 10, 2013

GIVE ME A BREAK

      • Give me a break

fry ! Fry!
Go ahead cry! Cry!
Am so sorry mine are so dry!
So tell me why!!
and you so sly
it's me !am not shy
gentleness is my pudding
cool blender my infusion style

its not May
the only month that I may
tolerate and sympathize your foul, null play
game without blame
claims so dry
am fed up!up!
What's your aim
lay your framework
you plumb
so dump
strap that damp
so that I may get your complain
straight in my thumb
plain ,lain in a plane or a lane

oh give a break
do I ever seem to be a snitch?
Never !go ahead, you will pay the pinch
of your doubted stitch
that gave me a clue of witchery
poke game and craftsmanship
from a bitch
let her switch and bleach
my tenderness of which
I can never forsake
for her sake
oh give me a break
you wasted my week
made me weak
I respect ladies for a take
that remains a matter @ stake
oh sorry not all,some need a bake
indeed a wake
oh give me a break




No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...