Wednesday, April 10, 2013

LINDA

  • LINDA



Long ago ,
we dumped our ego
and we let go
and we didn't nag oh!
already we have learnt to blend
perfectly with the current trends
of life and it don't depend
neither do we pretend
for it was a natural intend
come on!!take care not to trend
yours for the deceivious dollar cent


rhyming with the Lords Golden creatures
beautiful souls
is constantly proving a negative test
strange *4 the range of our attitude
notions and self made behavioural nuisances
claims most of ours unknowingly
rarely do we live our daily life as learners
but of course life dictates that we are planners
for their exist numerous messy spanners
fused in and engrossed in tinted stunner
calling for a strategic life
they have no idea
how they abuse them
physically mentally psychologically,socially etc.
they just seal it in judacious kisses fused in sly laughter
and corrode our elf as the messy hyperactive uranium
stained down my cranium
we acknowledge their prudence
that oozes constant diffused confusion
embraced in abuse of humanity
with no heartily family fraternism
iconic in egocentrism
with principled maximised self worth
he!he!he
grab respect not power
critically
and the world will bow
and empower
wo!lo!lo!lo! arrogance cant do you any benefit
mama ??must we blame you ?
Is it the ancestral genetic make up?
So you had a duty to fulfil
shout to her that the world is a music
each key with a synchronised intonation ,..moderation ,premature modernisation
relinquish your status
your are just hovering
do you ever know ?
How you hurt me ?
Am partly a brother
never done mischievous knowingly
but constant accusations ,falsehoods
is not erupting your sulphurous ingestor
okay:should I please you ?
With unrealistic earthly favour ism?
My overflowing charming free love and acceptance
care has no0o count for a genuine satisfaction?
Did I pretend not to love ?
when you overall missed that hot spiced embrace?
That juicy kiss to freeze your tension points
No!!!have no room for grudges
how do I broadly open your loose nuts
and shout the sense into your naughty attitudious processor,
jealous keeps you fumed
am I playing hard to get?
I presume you try check ups
may be your programming had some defaults

am afraid of
your constant insults
persistently rusting
my blotted heart
of the bleed y tears
but you are still haunting
can't you see for once my eyes are heavy?
Nonsense and useless I can't see any sense in her acts
Lord am sorry I need to understand that


pretty is she
bright no doubts n denials
lovely and fly ,always my taste
but majesty this life
may be so harsh on her
please flood her with your wisdom
not to always act opportunistically
and at least fade off her jealous
am not here to lay vows
Father I request your intervention
keeping her to understand this Globe
and magnify justifying her in your own special ways
you remain my Hero and
I frankly detest her behaviour


Quote ::”you should not allow in significant issues monopolize your thoughts”
####vertical composition without horizontal components ###

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...