Wednesday, April 10, 2013

LEARNED FRIENDS


learned friends

I am amused
sorry confused
what is really infused
criteria that breaks my temper like a fused
virulent electrical device
am sure their partisan nature
is DNA in nurture
they are a puncture
to jurisdiction any juncture
with the daily pressure
that usher
temperamental gesture
and lustre
we are unique
humane in making
arrogant by nurturing
sceptical and susceptible
father a hard-drug drunk nutshell
water;a once upon granny tale
wriggles ;trenches luckily filled by gunks
a plank of nasty odour
ordained by daily job search
the fate of a mama
no lady wishes to imagine
not to forget that what befalls
the janitors
most never qualify to be
a Spanish dama
Beverly hill is everymans' business
to look sillier after the seventh borne
concurrent mistakes
occurrence game masters
arrows so sharp to corrode
uteral wall
why worry?
The pain strucks the mama
bread winner in seven to ten months
of mood swing ?
The next time all the news
leads you to a spunky #
spank beat up
## your well doesn't drain fast enough
to put off the miners




No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...