Wednesday, April 10, 2013

ROYAL PAINS

ROYAL PAINS


too late
to withdraw the word “fate”
no hesitate
I don't hibernate
so unfortunate
late,fate,late,fate
however Kate
estates n escalates
the matter
no wonder I must concentrate
withdraw fate

to learn , heal
the ill
down the rough hill
my dull instinct still
steel re commendably still
tame the horn-bill
pay the nuisance horn bill
grill and remain real n ideal

am I exceptional?
Regional n national?
Too rude, harsh n exponential
thrill is drill”
my soul at will
will
and ought to nil
down to zero
emerge an hero
exceptionally wise
otherwise
the dice
dropped a million dollar spice
charity in the ice
the fate ,fate the only vice
vice to evil
and the master devil
fate, fate I rob you through the gate
I damp you to the magistrate
to castrate
thee with constant frustrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...