Wednesday, April 10, 2013

@@THUMB UP@@










      • Rhetorical

we've brought into the idea that education is about training and success ,defined monetarily rather than learning to think the critical way and to challenge .we should not forget that the true purpose of education is to make minds ,not careers ;a culture that doesn't grasp the vital interplay between morality and power,which mistakes management & alignment techniques for wisdom ,which fails to understand that the measure of civilization is its compassion ,not its speed or ability to consume or condemn itself to death


before the sun buries its unruly horns
that cause menace and jubilant
concurrently
before the cloud clears to express
the nudity of the skies and shun
blue all over the waters
and before you determine the colour
of a camouflaging chameleon

its back to school
to uncover the secrets in the books
not judging by its looks
to overturn
page to page
and stay very keen
and not whine
because we know how to define
the divine
course in the device
to constantly advise
to make us more wise
once and twice
skidding smoothly on the ice
and thrice
we win the price
and to be crowned the prince
a king to rinse
all the wet drop in the question




its so delicate
and I hate it
we are backaga8in
not yet a duplicate
am I ready to concentrate ?
shine and penetrate?
a puzzle that frustrates
for real I need not hesitate
I got a work load to eliminate
the nuisance &tribalism crate
plus poverty in my estates
all over the states
me still gestates
and ready to replicate
rejuvenating the sickly medal plates
broadly opening the dormant defiant gates
for all to have a stunning straight
gait...cruising you to blank skirmishes



they called it noise but its the voice
the constant search of my choice
to stay always in rejoice
forget it I can never lent it at any invoice
a single joke and in reality you become broke
outgoing the call you everywhere in “njoks”
the best in hooting the dun-hill smoke
naturally rude

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...