Friday, May 22, 2015

a silence twist ...

feeling very tired
very sleepy
having loads of work
striking  deadlines
noooooo.....i cant take more of this
i just wanna switch off my laptop..
all my gadgets ...
 yeahhh...

                                                                                                           i miss ...
                                                                                                            that moment
                                                                                                                    only silence
Image result for silence please

omg a friday ...lights are naked 
kaboooom.....my mind is hanging
i need a break...no more work...
to hell with deadline ....
Image result for silence please


                               that moment
                               only silence







i only miss my pillows
a cool breeze ,,,
soothing low music...
to caress , n neutralize my moods...
relaxing my muscles



that moment...
moment off commitments
only silence ruling my life

© gift 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...