Saturday, May 9, 2015

NFL CLASH.....

talk of soccer
mourihno and weger
messi vs cristiano
super bowl ... NBA NFL
rivalry VS victory

mayweather or paquiciaoImage result for football rivalry pics
newzealand or samoa
politics and corruption
 competition daily

patience and loss
battles against standing out
the key value of life
death and life 
no sorry is worth any trial
no chance is worth a loss
fear and belief
contrast plus contracts
decaying time
unmet need and plans
regrets bullied by crowns

hahahaha life my RIFLe
wishes and daunting dreams
the state of deficience
jealous  and vigor
the long journey
rough and staggering
perfection plus rejection
trust cloned with betrayaLlImage result for football rivalry pics
games and tactics
lousy with antics

am crazy if not lazy
a smash splash or lash of success
the deepest me
the life in me
the strain and push hards
the mistakes that i makes
the dares that i pull
the ladder am yet  to climb
the story am yet to read
THE journey am yet to travel
and the benefits am yet to enjoy



all keep me on tabs
practice and perfection
masterly and super speeeeds
looool  ......am just me


efforts..extra desire
mega opportunities
ohohoho the unattained goal
my soul has the answer to all that


i don wanna loose
lose the bet ...bait of life
drive so ripe i must clinch victory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...