Sunday, May 24, 2015

i hate me in bits

Image result for african hopelessness pics
a time came  when dreams were invalid
oxygen seemed useless
life exceedingly loosing meaning
as days decayed into betrayal monsters

tears were friendly
years added curse
jeer  tripling my fierce fears
wishes cushioning my death bed


my head scratch seemed barren
a Sahara day mimicked Antarctica blackout
a life threatening knock out
workout, watch out ,,,i never cared

Image result for african hopelessness pics

i hated me in bits
every bone ached in a thought
hope a lifetime nightmare
love an all time nuisance

i miss  the young vulnerable me
mad enough to crack a smile to a miscarried woman
 full of hope life and vision
basking into a lifetime glory



© gift 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...