Sunday, May 24, 2015

a tear drop not a water drop

Image result for water is life pics africa 










 this poem elucidates the problems my country goes through only to get a saver water drop ...
am lucky you are able to walk me into the reality of survival and death in a third world country...
where life is a battle field, wild enough to graze the whole world






a drop of water
the only matter
bred with life knots platter
coating rejuvenation starters 


down my throat
a life saver boat
armed with life coats
only to nourish me into stouts


a drop so indispensable
respectably valuable
yet so absent
denting the ancient


lack..lack...lack
dark black
i need a spark
to pack

my braincell  are in holiday
anytime i get a clear drop
nerve cells in roller-coasters
dancing as blood pump  is greased 

 
so as you enjoy in the comfort zone of success and predetermined luxury,...remember you are that answer to africa..where resources is not an issue..and my voice has broken border rules into your documentary...

Image result for water is life pics africa
© gift 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...