Wednesday, May 13, 2015

what the hell happened ???? it was over.....oooh yes OVER

she called at 2.00pm
never revealed her aim
but demanded i sleep
i was in shock
i peeped at the clock
as i confirmed my door lock

my heart raced
my temperature climaxed
my mind was jumbled
i was chained  in thoughts
its was my ex- girlfriend
i had not heard from her in years
Image result for SHE IS BACK AND ON HER KNEES PICall along she knew i was still single
yes and i had to to lie
for she couldn't let me be


a bell ring
i freaked out 
i hurriedly hopped to the window
she was outer there freezing
crying,begging and wasted
down the stairs
i didn't understand how i navigated

her tearly eyes
squeezed my heart
i felt so ruthless
mixed feelings all flocked
this wolf almost got me dead
but her innocence is pleading#
on her knees she was glued
cried for  forgiven
accept-ion  and absorption
too bad,i had many option

ouch her numbing body
absorbed my fury
all the injuries
i had to bury
a burden that was stinging
i didn't know what to do
but i treasure the love we shared
the care she showered
and the great woman in her

Image result for SHE IS BACK AND ON HER KNEES PICdevils in her
made me run away
is this a mistake
was i dreaming or awake
i was shaking
and all i remembered later
she was all i needed
the lost hope of my life

Brian narrated his story
feeling so sorry
a wife, a mother and the best half was back


© gift 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...