Sunday, May 10, 2015

happy mothers day

dear mamaImage result for happy mothers day pics

mum,mom mummy
the cry of a young soul
tough moment
mood swings

most faithful creature
gave me a chance to be alive
changed my nappies
took me to hospital
Image result for happy mothers day picsnoo call or toll was above her

i tasted the sweetness of her boobs
how natural and health it was
my immune she  doubled daily
she was always concerned
clothed me warmly
taught me how to walk n talk


discipline she was super
teachings were  wonderful
norms she never forgot
toiled and coiled in pain

only to ensure am secure 
none can step into her shoes best
none  can love like she does
Image result for happy mothers day picsnone can care  as mum

 i celebrate all mothers .....
africa to yemen
samoa to morocco,,,
japan and greenland
canada to chile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...