Thursday, July 28, 2016

Aching Teeth

You spoiled us
Yes you did
When you overprotected Us
More than it was Necessary

My teeth Ache
Because of Sweetness of childhood
My school suck
Because of you sorted all my assignment

Blackmails go charity
For we awarded dad always
As Mama said you are bad
So chocking that we now hate her.

we can't afford basics
That dad provided to luxuries
So painful they turned our Tables
we live curse and dream blessings
For nothing add up
Pathetic Siblings they Pity

I blame mum... For my Education
I blame dad...  for his absence
I blame  Society for being harsh
Harsh to the fact it, brands us remorse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...