Sunday, July 3, 2016

Let go

I wanna let go
Frustrating habits
orbits of thought synthesis
as useless chains of Life choke

I wanna let go
The berries in my garden
Am tired of overprotection
That overpowers my abilities

Am done thinking
what bad you cause me
more worse how it hurts me
when you dissect me with the harsh words

I pretend to be good
smile for the cameras at least
As I guarantee All  is well
All along nursing the wounds of betrays

you are a better devil
All packaged in the same fracture
Don't care is an automation
of you life ammunition

Marriage riffles are all cocked
And regrets evaporate sweet moans
As it wraps more mourns
How the hell we happened

Am sad with how, when and why?
More what blindness I was suffering
pampering my life with a reject
monied ghost with soul malfunction

I wanna let go.,
The good moments that we ever had
That blackmail me into loving
As more worse moments screw how
Am still pathetic waiting

I wanna let go...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...