Thursday, July 28, 2016

Life Snob

You have been so selfish
Demanding and Nuisant
You forever seeking attention
My time you stole it all
And my smiles you made yours

You dress me in your lingeria
Your sweet scam I carry all over
and your fishy secrets
I carry with me everywhere
An your blames all hang on my back

Monday to Monday
am thinking only you
My son is 8 months now
And you already stole his time
My day care knows his character best
For I carry you everywhere

I have been hated Because I love you
I have been neglected because I live you
I have been nicknamed because you threat me
I have been fathomed because you stole me
Please I deserve a divorce....

My wife is getting it from a neighbor
My son is enjoys cartoon better than me
And my family, dont give a damn about me
All the same my Daughter is married by Erotica
Because Of you Jack-ass

Dear Job
Honorable President
Sorry for the offer
appraisal I salute
But Sir I gladly Decline

My family lost meaning
As i tried impressing you
My Daughter got Raped
As i struggled with your Busy deadline
And my wife Divorced me
When  I was Punctually fucking your arithmetics
Am sorry, Pathetic,
Brain washed Addict

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...