Thursday, July 28, 2016

Bae... "Poooopoo"

Daring darling
Please Baby
Don't wake me tonight

Sweetheart
My honey pie
I beg don't Seduce me to night

Bae,
Lovely Queen
I ask you now, Please stop cuddling

My heart beat
Kayoriyori Live wire
To night give me some space

My charm
Swiry
To night please go back to your Mama

Until....
You grow up
Until
You are contented
Until
You are fully decided

You are no more than a 'Bae'
Shit for that matter (Danish meaning)
A mere crying Baby
With overflowing feeling &  insecure
A deadly Live wire
Lacking brains but a flabby ass
A stinging honey maker
Poisonous for daily consumption

Grow Up first
and I will give you heavens
Stop the public display of affection
And I will treat you like an Heroine
Out live your ego
And you will wonder How
Caring and concerned I am
To grow an Empire with you
To treat you right always
As i treasure every moment of our life's.
FOR I ONLY LOVE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...