Thursday, July 28, 2016

My ExExExpensive Shit

She first saw me
Guzzling my Father's Locomotor
He love Motor got on over drive mode
And her affinity to Materials ;snared her
Into the Charm of my fake Gentlemanship

We got into Dating marathon
That tired her sexiness in the second lap
She Surrendered to my oblivion
Irresistible  love potion
Anchored into First class lifestyle
The wish of any girly girly
And play began, as I played her with the mother

I spoiled her with expensive gifts
That Blinded her vision
For mission was almost accomplished
And After use, I was so sure
I needed a brand new
Fresh slut to be my bitch

Thank you cash
You gave me the chances to experience
Life and exploit my options
Rocking with the best
And dropping them off the Nest
For they dont love me
They love my lifestyle
Which make them wish
And willing to be used
Just to earn an extra coin
At the expense of private parts
Courtesy of game plans
And loss of Brains.
My ExExExpensive Shit

And all the cars
Are all hired
All the Cash
Was my parents savings
And all the Trips
Are my Exs investments
Get a life or get Roasted
In my neighbors Mansion
Under the influence of hard stuff
As i puff puff pass you to the next slave

All these lies... Are first class
And as Tears roll down
Pity freshness is already Ignited
For the next victim is Active

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...