Friday, July 29, 2016

Mr. Money the Evil

You have given me sleep less nights
Mercilessly slapped me Rough
When you wanted to make me tough
Only to almost cost my life
Gun survival plus A jail term
Because Mr. Money is the Evil

My diet is enslaved
My friendships all  crude and bitter
For this Sir got Missing
In the vocabulary of my existence
For they wanted a Qualified Connected Maggot
Because Mr. Money is so evil.

Mama Borrowed to educate me
Papa Loans gave him Heart Attack
And Sister is officially a sex worker
As i rot in Regrets why
Were you even invented
Because Mr. Money is so Evil.

I am Broke
Have broken all the commandments
As i tried to be a broker
In the Game of Poker
And to me This is a shocker
Because Mr. Money is so Evil.

I have killed for you
I have lied for you
I have coveted for you
I have Hated for you
Am jealous for you
Because you made me more evil than You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...