Thursday, July 17, 2014

the mysterious #kiss

From a distance
her smile gave me a call.
her cleavage justified 
her squash sweetness... 
toned with a dance move,
i had no otherwise. 
Starring blindly like a ZUZU
n her finger gave an invite 
seduced mechanically by her lip bit..
she rotated 
just to confirm to me 
she was abundantly blessed
with Bonga points.. 
her chocolate beacon skin tonation
lured me completely into her
dashboard  dented 
n detoxified n 
a bar string of her gold kanchiri 
gave a karibu

A sexy hug... 

a was wrapped 
n entangled in an explicit chain.. 
all my hormones freezing 
obeying the mistress... 
her contact gave 
my Mr victor a humble wake up call... 
she pressed hard to enslave him more  
her smile gave a go ahead.. 
a slight peck n she went aside. 
Mark timing victor 
wishing he emerges victorious 
her night dress 
exposing all the vine yards
n she allowed it to freely fall 
n let the waves take care 
of the current breezes n 
squirting held Vic

Ordering sequentially 
Mr Vic saluted. 
obediently''Oh a sweet kiss 
n she BJ him 
dip down the shaft 
the tip sleeker as 100m 
n he was ready for job. 
Mrs Victoria's was dripping 
but never imagined
to open the gate's 
to his first love Mr Vic 
but her yearning was overwhelmingly high 
so she flagged him off in his first contract 
he had his strictest job 
of penetrating Mrs Victoria's 
who by now was in tears of pain.
blood flowed  n she asked 4 more

their love was in a blow n it all sow ...



@karibu =welcome
@kanchiri=bra
@zuzu =damp person
bloody love photo: Bloody Love Bloodylove.jpg@bonga=talk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...