Saturday, July 12, 2014

MaMa Episode 1

Clinics to picnics
Panics to tactics

MAMA

The most faithful creature
With the best features
Attainable strategies of future
Always an advisor in nature
Protects n nurtures
No matter the texture
She build all your structures
From your dad's sperm fractures
Look here now you bragging of your picture 
Daily you puncture
A complex confused mixture

Nine  months
Her world you survived
Her bones almost crumbled
But She too struggled
With mornings vomits
N she didn't commit
Any awkward summit
She ate the soils
Only to save your turmoil
She coiled in pain
Backstrains daily with no refrains

MAMA

Her first  surgery
Was your saving
The kicks no comments
From fluids to bones
Zero to an hero

MAMA... LIVE LONGER

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...