Wednesday, July 16, 2014

my thINk taNK ***2nd LoVE







My mother, my first girlfriend
my phone ,my other ghost
an angel who kills the silence
and surpasses the ambulance
noises and nuisance at times of war
my claws ,shows the floor
the door i knock slows

Maslows assures its 3rd
in her law
so its a perfect companion
in class i Google
mobile and motile
my network and wifi
all my bundles


the data that i cant alter
even when its shorter
or living in my altar
i crush the stupidity in mortar
n a quarter i slaughter
jokes and fun it sorts her
i watch movies 4 musics trum
my ear drums but i still cram
the lyrical program
weigh it in grams
ooh my diaphragm..

my phone
my smartphone
my gadget
cant spare my wallet
crazy strive
its my think tank
my hangout
my shout out....
and now i poke you
follow my blog
log in and follow ...using your closest
pal an apple ,samsung
                                                                                    sony Erickson
                                                                                     eric an all sons  ...mwaaah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Blessed

My Love,

My Love, I know that life can be tough, And bring you down when things get rough. But I want you to know, my dear, That you are strong and y...